Price Match ZHIYUN-SMOOTHC2
Please submit the url of the better price you saw. We will lauch an immediate investigation and try our best to beat the price if it proves to be the same product. We will notify you the result by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain competative prices.
The ZhiyunTech Z1-Smooth II Handheld 3-axis digital stabilizer is specially designed for smartphones. It supports smartphones up to 7 inch. Z1 Smooth II has top of the range performance, giving the operator un-paralleled freedom in digital stabilisation technology, which can transform any amateur recording to a profesional level filming.
Compared to the Smooth-C, Smooth II has an APP with can be used to synchronise your smartphone and gimbal. Once connected the gimbal buttons can be used to take pictures and videos.
This is the upgraded version of the Smooth-C Plus, the gimbal now comes with it's own joystick to freely control the gimbal and and APP.
- Dimensionl：115mm W：34.5mm H：285mm
- Operation current250mA
- Operation temperature-10°C-45°C
- Weight395g（Battery excluded）
- Payload weight200g
- Tilt axis mechanical movement range270°
- Roll axis mechanical movement range90°
- Pan axis mechanical movement range360°
- Support smartphones
- ModelAlmost all smartphones
- Maximum smartphone width 81.5mm(Maximum mount
- Minimum smartphone width55mm(Minimum mount
- NameZhiyun Li-ion battery charger
- Model18650 Li-ion battery charger
- Input voltage5V
- Charging current800mA
- NameZhiyun Li-ion battery
- Battery typeLi-ion
- Whole battery weight45g（Single）
- Charging temperature0°C-45°C
- Discharge temperature-10°C-45°C
- Storage temperature25°CRoom temperature
- maximum charging current800mA
- Wireless remote controller
- NameZhiyun wireless remote controller
- Maximum valid signal range10m(No interference，No shelter）
- Battery typeLi-ion
- Charging pattern5V adapter or USB
- Operation temperature0°C-40°C
- Charging temperature0°C-40°C
Pan following mode is the default mode. Single press the Joystick to switch pan following mode and locking mode. Double press the Joystick to enter pan and tilt following mode. Single press the Joystick again to go back to previous mode.
- Pan and tilt following mode
Roll axis is locked, tilt and pan axes rotate to follow the gimbal's movement. In this mode, push the joystick left/right to adjust roll angle
- Locking mode
All axes(pan, tile and roll) are locked and the gimbal faces in one direction only. In this mode, push the joystick up/down to adjust tilt angle. Push the joystick left/right to adjust pan angle.
- Pan following mode
Pan axis(rotation left and right) following gimbal's movement, while the camera remains locked in tilt(up and down) and roll (level) to remain upright. In this mode, push the joystick up/down to adjust tilt angle.
- Requirements for mobile device version